#Victimization of Expats by FijiFirst

You never really know what you had until its gone and this is precisely what Frank Bainimarama realized when he lost me as a communications consultant.

How did it happen? I was not given the respect I am entitled to.

GRAHAM DAVIS TO RESUME HIS GRUBSHEET: Fijileaks sources say the calling for  removal of Aiyaz Khaiyum and reform of Government up front!

This is often the case with many expats in Fiji who deserve admiration and respect but instead are treated like second-class citizens. Case and point being Bernadette Welch, former PS Health and Alison Burchell, former PS Education.

One of my key roles as a Qorvis Consultant was to write speeches. Getting the right message out is very important and very few are able to do this and none have been able to do it since my departure, a loss certainly felt by the government.

One afternoon I was working on a speech meant for Frank when I got a call from the Prime Minister's office advising me that Frank had to cancel attendance to the event at the last minute. They then had the gall to tell me that I had to write the speech instead for Inia Seruiratu who would be attending in Frank's place.

I found this both absurd and insulting.

As an award-winning journalist and the top communications expert in the region, my services were exclusively for the Prime Minister of Fiji and I would not lower myself to write a speech for the likes of Inia Seruiratu.

I practically ran the country at this point.

The Minister for Communications Aiyaz thought he could use me to write speeches for, what I consider, lower level Ministers. Similar requests were made to me for writing Parveen Bala's speeches and other low-level Ministers.

I declined all of these absurd requests.

Parveen Bala acquitted of his charges in courtInia Seruiratu - Wikipedia

When my contract with Qorvis was up for renewal, I was reliably informed that they were made to refrain from renewing it because of my "attitude problem" which was a blatant lie and attempt by the AG and his brother to remove me from the picture.

Knowing my worth is not an attitude problem.

Nobody else was calling them out on their mistakes and shortcomings which were hurting the FijiFirst Party. To accuse me of an attitude problem was a very low blow from the AG and he needs to go. Moving forward I will continue to expose more about the AG.

I seek reform of the government from within to make it more electorally competitive and continue to support Frank Bainimarama as the best person capable of unifying the country.

Next up -- Major Sex Scandal Hidden by FijiFirst

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exposing The FijiFirst Government

ASHWIN RAJ DENIES ALLEGATIONS, PUBLIC STILL SKEPTICAL